We found 0 results. View results

Three Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment For Sale – Ariyana Resort Athurugiriya

Rs. 32,000,000 Total price
Ariyana Resort,
Open

Description

Ariyana Resort Apartments – Athurugiriya, where tranquillity and unrivalled convenience await you. This modern and luxurious three-bedroom ground-floor fully furnished apartment offers a wide range of amenities and facilities to enhance your lifestyle. With 20% of the area dedicated to apartments and the remaining 80% allocated as recreational space, you’ll have ample room to relax and enjoy various activities.

The apartment features include:

Ground Floor Apartment
3 Bedrooms
2Washrooms
Fully Furnished (Teak and Mahogany)
970 Square feet + 240 Sq Ft garden area
Fully Airconditioned/ Hot water
Maid’s Toilet

The resort offers the following features and amenities:

Clubhouse: A dedicated space that provides various facilities for socializing and entertainment.
Gym: Stay fit and healthy with access to a modern gymnasium.
Swimming Pool: Take a refreshing dip in the pool or simply relax by the water.
Sauna and Recreational Activities: Unwind and rejuvenate in the sauna or participate in other recreational activities.
800-meter jogging Track around a Paddy Field: Enjoy a scenic jog surrounded by nature, with an open-air yoga deck available for relaxation and mindfulness.
24-Hour Security: Ensuring your safety and peace of mind with round-the-clock security personnel.
Backup Generator: In case of power outages, a backup generator ensures an uninterrupted electricity supply.
Kamatha
Outdoor Garden: Experience the beauty of nature in the resort’s outdoor garden.
Fitness Centre: Additional fitness amenities to cater to your health and wellness needs.
At Ariyana Resort Apartments – Athurugiriya, you’ll find a perfect blend of comfort, luxury, and recreational opportunities. Come and experience a vibrant and fulfilling lifestyle in thoughtfully designed apartments.

Appointment-Based Viewing!

Property Id : 21618
Price: Rs. 32,000,000 Total price
Property Size: 1,210 ft2
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Age: 2
Parking Space: 1
Roadway: 20 ft
No of Floors: Ground Floor
Amenities
Air Conditioning
Elevator
Hot Water
Maids Toilet
Overhead Tank
Parapet Wall
Recreation & Fitness
Entertainment Area
Gym
Pet Friendly
Swimming Pool
Wellness
Safety & Security
CCTV
Fire Alarm
Security Alarm
Security Guards
Utility
Electricity
Generator
Tap Water

Similar Listings

Sale
Open
Sale
Open
Rs. 28,500,000 Total price

3 Bedrooms Apartment – Ariyana Resort, Athur...

3 BD
2 BA
1,050 ft2

Compare Listings

Anoma Matarage